Business Process Certification and Financial Statement Certification:Unexpected Error on Initial Load of Dashboard 'BIB-7000 Cannot access X Server'
(Doc ID 389496.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internal Controls Manager - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Errors are received when navigating to Business Process Certifications or Financial Statement Certifications in Oracle Internal Controls Manager (OICM).
Steps to Recreate:
- Select Signing Officer responsibility
- Click on either Business Processes or Financial Statements tab
- Select the relevant Business Process Certification (BPC) or Financial Statement Certification (FSC)
You have encountered an unexpected error.
Please contact the system administrator for assistance.
To get the error stack for more detailed information, do the following:
1. Set the following profiles
FND: Diagnostics = Yes
FND: Message Level Threshold = "Debug High"
2. Restart the apache server
3. Reproduce the problem
The error stack may show:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.RuntimeException: BIB-7000 Cannot access X Server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document