Error When Completing Debrief: "Invalid Location Provided. Location Type Code Or Location Id Cannot Be Null For An Item Instance"
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 11.5.9 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-JUN-2017***
Form:CSFFEDBF.FMB - Debrief
When attempting to complete a Debrief, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Field Service Dispatcher responsibility.
2. Service > View Service Request > query a Service Request.
3. Go to Tasks tab.
4. Click More.
5. Click FS Report.
6. Debrief form opens.
7. In Material tab select an Order type Service Activity Code (SAC) and complete all the mandatory fields.
8. After changing Assignment Status to 'Completed' and saving, the error message is populated in Error field.
9. Verified in Installed Base that the affected Item is in the correct location (Inventory).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms