Why Does the Descriptive Flexfield Value Defined Not Show on the Form as a Default?
(Doc ID 390827.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A default value is defined for the Additional Period Details descriptive flexfield segment.
Why does the value defined not show on the form as a default?
1. Navigate: System Administrator Responsibility > Application > Flexfield > Descriptive > Segments
2. Query flexfield
3. Add segments to the Global Data Elements context
4. To that context add appropriate segments
5. Click in segment definition for the segment that should have the defaulted value.
6. Enter Default Type = Constant
7. Enter Default = Yes.
8. Log in to application and access the descriptive flexfield. The new segments show, but the default value is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document