Applying Receipt To On Account Transaction Currency Showing Non-Functional Currency
(Doc ID 390969.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
Expect On Account amount to be in GBP
1. Receivables Responsibility
2. Receipts -> Receipt Batches
3. Enter receipt details -> Batch Type : Manual-Quick -> amount 30.00 GBP
4. Application Type : Multiple
5. Click on Multiple button
6. Apply 20.00 GBP
7.. Enter line for On Account 20.00 - this defaults as USD
8. Save record
9. Close window
10.Click on Multiple button
11. Currency now shows as USD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!