22.214.171.124: Document Manager Failed With Error Number 3 at VERIFY_AUTHORITY (Does Approver Have Authority?) or APPROVE_DOC Activities When Approving Requisitions or Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 392202.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Feb-2018***
When attempting to approve requisitions or purchase orders, the document manager failed with error number 3 and document is stuck with 'In Process' or 'Pre-approved' status.
Activity : Does Approver Have Authority?
Result : #EXCEPTION
Error_Name : 1
Error_Message: User-Defined Exception
Error_Stack : Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.VERIFY_AUTHORITY, REQAPPRV,235196-508813, 179341, RUN)
Error Stack: Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call
(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.APPROVE_DOC, REQAPPRV, 54642-49044, 181287, RUN)
1) Login and go to the worklist (this can also occur from email notifications)
2) Choose the first notification from your worklist on the home page
3) Click on checkbox "Display next notification after my response" at the bottom of the notification page.
4) Click approve.
5) Now the next notification should open up.
6) Click approve.
7) The next notification opens up and you approve
The requisitions approved directly after step 7 all failed with the error. All these failed workflows show the Responder Application ID and Responder Responsibility ID as -1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document