Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 to 12.0 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create Outbound Transactions in Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS).
"The Recipient Organization for Transaction Number 1 is not valid for the
entered Batch Date.
The Initiator Organization is not valid for the entered Batch Date."
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Intercompany Super User
Transaction > Outbound > Create
1. Enter values for the following fields:
- Transaction Type
- GL DATE --> a date in January 2006
- Batch Date --> a date in January 2006
2. Select Automatic Distribution Mode
3. Enter the Recipient Organization and a credit or debit amount
4. Click on Continue and get the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms