Error In Workflow Porpocha, 3103: Attribute 'Document_id' Does Not Exist For Item
(Doc ID 393875.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using release 18.104.22.168 in Production, when a buyer responds to a purchase order (PO) change approval notification, the following error occurs:
An Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = PORPOCHA
Item Key = RESPONSE_XXXXX_XXXX
User Key =
Error Name = WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error Message = 3103: Attribute 'DOCUMENT_ID' does not exist for item
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine.GetItemAttrNumber(PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_XXXXX_XXXX, DOCUMENT_ID)
, PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_XXXXX_XXXX, <activity_id>, RUN)
Activity Id = <activity_id>
Activity Label = NOTIFY_REQUESTER_PROCESS:GET_REQ_ATTRIBUTE
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
Notification Id =
Assigned User =
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit PO change order in iProcurement for a requisition that already has been created to a purchase order
2. The Change Order is approved.
3. A Notification is sent to the buyer for approval.
4. The Buyer then approves or rejects the change order notification.
5. A workflow error is then encountered (above)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document