Cannot create code combination using a Segment that has future enabled date. Value xxx in segment Account expired
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0.0 [Release 11.5.9 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cannot create a General Ledger Account Combination using a segment which has an enabled from date in the future.
- Message received is Value xxx in segment Account has expired.
To reproduce this issue:
- In the segment values window create a new Account segment value with an Enabled From date in the future.
- In the GL Accounts window enter a combination using this segment value.
- The expection is that this combination will be created with the Effective From date as per the future dated segment value.
- However, the above error is received and segment value cannot be selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms