When Approving From A Reassigned Notification Purchase Order Approval Gets Deferred
(Doc ID 393912.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
After reassigning a notification and approving the standard purchase order, the purchase order gets stuck in process. The following activity is deferred:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- As preparer navigate to Purchase Orders / Purchase Orders
- Create a purchase order and forward it to the approver A
- As approver A login with a Purchasing responsibility and choose Notifications Summary
- Click on the PO notification and choose Reassign
- Check 'Delegate your response' and reassign the Notification to another approver B
- As approver B login with a Purchasing responsibility and choose Notifications Summary
- Click on the PO notification and choose Approve
- The PO remains in process and the following process is deferred:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document