ATO Buy Item Is Creating A PO Even Though One Already Exists
(Doc ID 393973.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sales order line status goes to PO-Req Created after an order is imported into Order Management,
although a PO already exists. This means a new PO is automatically created by the system.
The item is a "Buy Item" and is also under ATP control.
The Data Collection program was successfully run using the Complete Refresh option.
Since a PO already exists, the expectation is the order line should to go to Awaiting Receipt, instead
of PO-Req Created.
1. Create an ATO item (D01AXXXX in this scenario) which is under ATP control.
Ensure the "Buy Item" option is selected under the General Planning tab and "Assemble To Order"
is selected under the Order Management tab of the Item Master.
2. Create a PO for the item.
3. Create a new quote using the ADS system (custom UI).
4. Submit the quote, this inserts data into the OM interface tables.
5. Run the Order Import process.
6. The sales order is created (42XXX) in Booked status.
7. Observe the line status is PO-Req Created instead of Awaiting Receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document