Contact List of Values (LOV) does not Display Related Customer Contacts
(Doc ID 394329.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
After disabling the seeded Defaulting Rules for entity 'Order Header', Attribute 'Contact', when entering an order where the Ship to is the Related Customer, the Contact field LOV only displays the Contacts for the Bill To not the Contacts for the Ship To. If the seeded Defaulting Rule for the field Contact is left enabled, the Contacts LOV displays the Ship To Contacts but the order will fail Validation when saving.
1. On the Sales Order form, enter an order for a customer A with a related customer B
2. Put the cursor on the third line of the Ship To location block. The Find Customer Information pops up. Enter Contact Last Name for Related Customer B. Select the Contact.
3. At the order usage window turn off everything except Ship To and Ship To contact.
4. The Ship To is set correctly to Related Customer B.
5. The Contact LOV will not display the Related Customer Contact
Due to this issue, the Sales Order Header does not display the Contact for the Ship To Related Customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document