Milestone Action Cannot Be Saved
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Milestone template actions are not getting saved for a milestone template that has a query type "SELL SIDE SHIPMENT" and use "TIME BASED EVENT".
Actions are saved.
1. Log into the application.
2. Go to Business process Automation -> Agents and Milestones-> Milestone Template-> New.
3. Enter Milestone Template ID, name, data query type (sell side shipment).
3. Go to assignment criteria, enter name and tick the boxes for both monitor event and perform actions -> choose event of SELL SIDE SHIPMENT - CREATED -> choose Restrictions of INTEGRATION or INTERNAL or USER -> save assignment criteria.
4. Go to add milestone and tick monitor event, perform actions, and time based event -> go to the bottom of the screen and choose Planned Arrival in based on field -> then add action-> click save milestone then finish.
5. Go back and edit the milestone once again by clicking milestone template from the left menu not from the finish confirmation page-> edit the milestone-> actions gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms