Inventory Not Getting Updated For Bill Only With Inventory Interface Order Line
(Doc ID 394589.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:WSHFRREL.FMB - Launch Pick Release Form
All sales orders with workflow as 'Line Flow - Generic, Bill Only with Inventory Interface'
does not update inventory when order lines are at status 'Closed'.
Inventory on hand quantity not getting updated, have the inventory transaction displayed against the item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter new sales order with one order line with the above workflow, Book the order.
2. Order line status shows status as 'Fulfilled', Workflow diagram shows flow at 'Inventory
interface - Deferred'.
3. Run concurrent request 'Inventory Interface - Non-Ship'
4. Run 'Workflow Background Process' for OEOL, once it completes , order line status is 'Closed'.
5. Query inventory transactions using inventory responsibility , there are no rows, also verify pending inventory transactions screen, none is pending.
6. Workflow status shows inventory interface complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document