Workaround to handle modify status when requisition stuck in 'INCOMPLETE' due to Change Order and Approval workflows triggered simultaneously
(Doc ID 395282.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the requisition approval work flow and the requester change order work flow are triggered simultaneously for a requisition, the requisition is locked in 'INCOMPLETE' status and cannot be updated further by the request or or the PO Admin.
Steps to Reproduce -
1. Requester completes requisition and submits it for approval.
2. Approver receives e-mail notification and approves the requisition from notification.
3. Requester immediately clicks "Change" to issues a change to the requisition.
4. The requester receives message "...if you continue the requisition will be removed from approval or order Creation process so that you can make changes..."
5. Requester acknowledges message.
6. Order number is created from approver's approval and the requisition status becomes "Incomplete". The status shows in (order) Requisition Approved by MGR, then Requisition Withdrawn (by requester)
7. This requisition is now locked and cannot complete be completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document