Running Synchronize WF Local Tables Ends in Error - 'duplicate keys found'
(Doc ID 395771.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent Program "Synchronize WF LOCAL tables" fails with below error:
ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to "System Administrator" responsibility.
2. In application Menu bar, Navigate to View --> Requests
3. Query for the concurrent request "Synchronize WF local tables" and submit the same.
4. Program ends up in error.
5. When error log is opened up, observed that, above message is captured.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document