Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
Find that after changing the Medical plan name (for display) on 01-Jan-2014 from "Aetna POS" to "Open Access POS" and processing the Open life event with Occurred Date 01-Jan-2014 with Enrollment Period 13-Nov-2013 to 03-Dec-2013, the old plan name is displayed not the new name as of 01-Jan-2014.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Program and Plans > Plans and date track to 01-JAN-2014.
3. Query the plan in question and change the name as an Update.
4. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
5. Process the Open life event for 2014.
6. Date track to a day within 13-Nov-2013 and 03-Dec-13 and access the enrollment form.
See that the old plan name is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms