Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:INVTOTRX.FMB - Transact Move Orders
Find move order lines did not get "closed" after being transacted.
The move order line status remains "APPROVED".
This happens only when the line is split into two or more line allocations.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
A. Create Move Order
1. Open Move Orders window
2. Create move order of transfer type
3. Enter source and destination subinvetories
4. Enter quantity greater then 1 for an item
5. Approve the Move Order
B. Transact Move Order
1. Go to Transact Move Order window and find MO created above
2. Go to View/Update Allocations
3. Split the line quantity into more lines
4. Click on "Update"
5. Select the move order requisition and click on Transact.
C. Review Results
1. Go to Material transaction window
2. Find the transactions for this Move order
3. The transactions appear correctly.
4. Go back to Transact Move Order window
5. Find the Move Order created above
6. The move order line status is Approved, not Closed as expected!
-- What is working
If the move order line has only one allocation, everything works normally and the move order is closed upon transacting.
One cannot query a closed move order in the Transact Move Order form. This is behaving normally.
-- Business Impact:
Causes confusion for users who might transact the same move order multiple times.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms