EDI 850 POI Order Import Errors: VALIDATION FAILED FOR THE FIELD- SHIP TO
(Doc ID 396536.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
When attempting to import E-Commerce Gateway Purchase Order Inbound (850) using the order import concurrent process and creating Customers, the process fails the first time creating the Customer.
Once the error is corrected and run the process a second time, the following error is received:
VALIDATION FAILED FOR THE FIELD- SHIP TO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Populate Order Import interface tables from the POI 850 process.
2. Run Order Import concurrent process.
3. Process fails - correct errors via the Corrections window.
4. Run Order Import concurrent process again.
5. Error message - 'VALIDATION FAILED FOR THE FIELD - SHIP TO'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document