Incorrect Cost Group For Backflush WIP Issues When Stock Goes Negative
(Doc ID 396866.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
Find that back flush WIP Issues which make the stock quantity on hand negative, do not assign the correct cost group.
- You are using WMS and WMS rules to assign cost groups
- You are doing certain WIP completion transactions through the WIP_move_transaction_interface:
these transactions result in backflush transactions
- You have profile INV:Override Negative balance for backflush set to yes in order to ensure transactions get processed in a timely manner
- Add stock for item in point #1 against non-default cost group
- Perform WIP completions that result in item in point #1 going negative
- Transaction that takes stock negative assigns an incorrect cost group: when then stock goes negative the first negative transaction does not assigns the correct cost group
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document