Submitting Two Interface Trip Stop Requests Back To Back For Two Deliveries On Same Order Errors With Failure to Accrue Lock
(Doc ID 396901.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:WSHINTERFACES - Interface Trip Stop - SRS
When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop for two deliveries on the same order separately, only a few seconds apart, the following error occurs:
fnd_api.g_exc_error exception has occured.
Failed to interface Batch yyyyy to Order Management because API interface_header_to_OM failed
e_Interface_Stop_To_OM exception has occured.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super user
2. Navigate to shipping->transactions
3. Ship confirm two or more orders. Interfaces are deferred.
5. Select interface trip stop and input delivery_id for the first order.
6. Submit the request.
7. Without waiting for the first request to complete, repeat steps 4-6 to submit interface trip stop for a second delivery id
8. ITS for the second delivery ends in error "Failed to accrue lock
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document