Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:WSHINTERFACES - Interface Trip Stop - SRS
When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop for two deliveries on the same order separately, only a few seconds apart, the following error occurs with the second such delivery.
Failure to Accrue the Lock for source_line_id: ==> xxxxx
fnd_api.g_exc_error exception has occured.
Failed to interface Batch yyyyy to Order Management because API interface_header_to_OM failed
e_Interface_Stop_To_OM exception has occured.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super user
2. Navigate to shipping->transactions
3. Ship confirm two or more orders. Interfaces are deferred.
5. Select interface trip stop and input delivery_id for the first order.
6. Submit the request.
7. Without waiting for the first request to complete, repeat steps 4-6 to submit interface trip stop for a second delivery id
8. ITS for the second delivery ends in error "Failed to accrue lock
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms