Costing Of Payment Results Not Processed In Transfer To GL
(Doc ID 397401.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing the new Costing of Payment process delivered from 11i.HR_PF.K Rup1, the Transfer to GL did not pick up the costed Payments. Did the set-up on the Organizational Payment Method screen and ran the required payroll processes. A query of the PAY_PAYMENT_COSTS table shows that the expected results were produced. Ran the Transfer to GL process but it only transferred results from the payroll Costing process and nothing from the Costing of Payment process. How do the results of the Costing of Payment process get transferred to GL? Is there some other process that needs to be run?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Under US HRMS Manager, navigate to Payroll -> Payment Methods.
2. Query up a payment method, e.g. check.
3. On the Costing tab and check the Cost Payment and Transfer to GL checkboxes.
4. On the General Ledger tab, enter appropriate values for the Control Account and Cash Account.
Save all changes.
5. Run a payroll process, e.g. QP, followed by the PrePayments process.
6. Run the Costing process.
7. Run the Costing of Payment process and check the results in the PAY_PAYMENT_COSTS table.
8. Run the Transfer to GL process and check the results. Only the results of the Costing process get transferred, not the results of the Costing of Payment process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document