iSupplier Portal - Supplier Details Attachment.
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suppliers can add attachments to all their purchase order's at one time using the Admin Tab, in iSupplier Portal.
Expect a workflow notification to be triggered informing the buyer of the added attachment to all their purchase order's the Supplier is attached to.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Sign on to Application as a Supplier
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access
3. Navigation: iSupplier Portal Homepage ->> Admin Tab
4. Find Attachments Header ->> Add an Attachment
5. Observation: This attachment is applied to every Purchase Order you are attached to.
6. Buyer's have no way to Approve or Disapprove any of the Attachments?
7. Note: All other additions on the Admin Tab by the Supplier cause a Workflow Notification to be
Triggered, informing of change or addition i.e., Address Book , Contacts, Products and Services,
and Bank Accounts.
8. Is this an oversight? Shouldn't a Workflow Notication be triggered here as well informing the
buyer's of any new attachments to all their purchase order's?
Due to this issue, users can add any attachment they wish to all their purchase order's.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms