Purchase Order Output PDF File Does Not Contain PO Line Information
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:POXPOPDF - PO Output for Communication
1. The pdf documents generated after approving the standard PO is not having the line contents. The pdf document generated from the PO output for communication concurrent program is also generating the incomplete report.
2. All the affected Purchase orders are approved.
3. The Purchase orders are created in one purchasing organization and Approved in another purchasing organization responsibility.
4. The items in the PO lines, which did not appear in the pdf are not assigned to the inventory organization associated with the purchasing organization (in setups->Organizations->Financial Options->Inventory Org field) where the PO is approved.
5. On assigning the item to that inventory organization and re-approving, the PO generates the the PDF file with the PO lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms