Cancel Enrollment Program Does Not Perform Automatic Waitlist Process
(Doc ID 399236.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find that the automatic waitlisting process does not perform the expected functionality of moving a waitlisted person to placed status when run.
Waitlisted enrollments are still waitlisted after the Cancel Enrollment concurrent program has run, although there are free seats.
Expect that a waitlisted learner would be automatically enrolled when a placed Learner cancels his enrollment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Oracle Learning Management Administrator.
2. Create a class dated for a future Date and a currently opened enrollment period.
3. Set the fields : Minimum Attendees to 2,
Maximum Attendees to 3,
Maximum Internal Attendees to 3,
4. Profile option set:
OTA: Automatic Waitlist Enrollment :Hours Prior To Class : 2
OTA: Automatic Waitlist Enrollment Default Booking Status: Placed
5. Three Learners (A, B and C) are booked with an enrollment status as "Placed".
A Learner (D) is booked with an enrollment status as Waitlisted.
6. The Learner A, B or C logs in with his own account, use Responsibility Learner self-service :
Search on the booking and click Un-enroll to cancel his own enrollment.
7. Wait for the next run of the Concurrent Program: Cancel Enrollment.
8. The waitlisted learner (D) is not enrolled and still shown as waitlisted, although there is a free seat for him.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!