Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version: 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-MAR-2011***
Order is not going on credit check hold when a new Line is added if any of the existing Lines in the sales order are shipped.
1. Order management Super User > Orders,Returns > Sales order
2. Create a line,book the order and the order will go on hold after credit check at ordering
3. Release the hold manually, pick release and ship confirm.
4. Add a new line to the same sales order and save.
5. Now the credit check is not happening and the order is not going on hold even though the order limit exceeds the credit limit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms