Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
FORM:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
Why is the defaulted PO Charge Account field not updated after modifying the Item Category when Expense Account Rules are being used?
1) Navigation : Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2) Enter PO Header details
3) Enter PO Line details - enter Category
4) Enter other fields in PO Line
5) Save the PO
6) PO Charge Account is generated and saved in PO Line and Distribution
7) Change the Category in PO lines
8) Save the PO
9) The PO Charge Account pertaining to the changed Category is not updated in
the PO Charge Account field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms