Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to edit the Servprov Alias Qualifier as a fixed list field on a copy of the Invoice Manager Layout, the following error occurs
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log on as ADMIN and go to - Configuration and Administration - User Configuration - Manager Layout - Search
2. Select Invoice and click on Copy Manager Layout
3. Provide a Manager Layout ID and go onto Detail tab, Select the Servprov Alias Qualifier field, and click on the button 'e'
4. In the next screen, select Fixed List, and provide a value for the display and the field value as well.
5. Click save and in the main screen click Finished.
6. Null pointer exception appears
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot set fixed lists for the servprov alias qualifier field in an Invoice Manager Layout
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms