Null Pointer Exception in Invoice Manager Layout When Creating Fixed Lists
(Doc ID 400889.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to edit the Servprov Alias Qualifier as a fixed list field on a copy of the Invoice Manager Layout, the following error occurs
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log on as ADMIN and go to - Configuration and Administration - User Configuration - Manager Layout - Search
2. Select Invoice and click on Copy Manager Layout
3. Provide a Manager Layout ID and go onto Detail tab, Select the Servprov Alias Qualifier field, and click on the button 'e'
4. In the next screen, select Fixed List, and provide a value for the display and the field value as well.
5. Click save and in the main screen click Finished.
6. Null pointer exception appears
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot set fixed lists for the servprov alias qualifier field in an Invoice Manager Layout
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|