Last updated on JULY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
In the Maintenance Workbench, the Mass Close Order will close work orders with open purchase
orders or requisitions.
However, the system behaves correctly when closing work orders via the Close Work Orders form as
it throws an error when open PO/PR exist.
Expect the work order not to close when open purchase order or requisitions exist. The following
error should be seen:
"APP-WIP-25309. There is an open Requisition or Purchase Order attached to this job/schedule."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2) Go to Work Orders -> Work Orders
3) Create and release a work order with OSP resource requirement
4) Create and approve a PR that link with the work order
5) Approve the PR
6) Complete the work order
7) Go to Work Order Planning -> Maintenance Workbench
8) Find the work order in Maintenance Workbench
9) Mass Close the work order
10) The work order would be closed successfully, which is incorrect behavior
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms