BOM Parameter Numbering Method In Configuration Options For CTO Is Not Working
(Doc ID 401798.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 22.214.171.124 in Production:
The Numbering Method in BOM parameters is 'Append with Sequence'.
When you create a sales order, the correct sequence using the item number plus sequence number is not happening.
It is only taking 'Replace with Order line sequence'.
Expect to use see the configured item created with the item number appended with a system generate sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 1. Go into the responsibility: Bill of Materials
2. Setup > Parameters > select Inventory Org (201)
Inactive Status = Inactive
Numbering Segment = Item
Numbering Method = Append with sequence
4. Order Management Super User responsibility
5. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
6. Enter new order using warehouse 201 in Others tab
7. Navigate to Lines tab
8. Enter ATO item - warehouse = 201 in Shipping tab
9. Configure the item
10. Book the order
11. On the top model line: Actions > Progress Order > Select 'Create Configuration - Eligible
12. Re-query the lines
Results: the configured item is incorrect. It has "order number^1^1' instead of 'item number ^sequence number'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document