DATAFIX: Error WSH_NO_DATA_FOUND Is Raised Trying to Cancel Order Line
(Doc ID 401835.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
***Checked for relevance on 12-Jul-2018***
When attempting to cancel a sales order line, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Order Organizer
3. Query sales order number
4. Navigate to the line to be cancelled
5. Actions > Cancel > Enter Reason >
6. Receive error in Process Messages Form:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!