DATAFIX: Error WSH_NO_DATA_FOUND Is Raised When Trying To Cancel Order Line
(Doc ID 401835.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.11 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a sales order line, the following error is raised:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Order Organizer
3. Query sales order number
4. Navigate to the line to be cancelled
5. Actions > Cancel > Enter Reason >
6. Receive error in Process Messages Form:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document