Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.2 to 11.1.1 [Release 10gR2 to 11g]
Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 11.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to provision users from OID to Apps (eBusiness Suite), getting the following errors in the (DIP 10g) <profile-name>.aud log file:
STATUS CODE: -31202
STATUS MSG : ORA-31202: DBMS_LDAP: LDAP client/server error: Invalid
. Password Policy Error :9000: GSL_PWDEXPIRED_EXCP :Your Password has expired.
Please contact the Administrator to change your password.
Mon Dec 04 11:34:41 EST 2006 - Audit Log End
Mon Dec 04 11:35:41 EST 2006 - Audit Log Start
Or, creating new users or update existing user's information in EBS when the provisioning profile setup is enable, it returns:
ORA-20001: The LDAP APPS DN
oraclecontext,dc=mycompany,dc=com** password has expired.
Please contact the Administrator to change APPS DN
For DIP 11g, similar errors occur in the DIP wls_ods1-diagnostic.log.
- Creating an external customer user for iSupport, the following error appears:
Internal Error. Cannot complete Request. Please contact your System Administrator for Help.
Higher debugging reveals the underlying error returned from OID as:
- ORA-31202: DBMS_LDAP: LDAP client/server error: Invalid credentials. Password Policy Error :9000: GSL_PWDEXPIRED_EXCP :Your Password has expired. Please contact the Administrator to change your password. occured in init
- Password not registered with Workflow Global Preferences
- Identity Management Realm could not be found
- Application container is not created properly
- ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session.
- Testing with ldapcompare command line fails:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms