Void Check Payments Fail On Re-Hired Employees
(Doc ID 401972.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:PYVDUSPY - Void Check Payments
EXECUTABLE:PYVOIDPY - Void Cheque Payments
The concurrent process Void Check Payments is not voiding the check payments
for a rehired employee.
This process should set the check payments for a rehired employee to 'Void'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. N-> View Requests
3. Submit a New Request for Run Void Check Payments process.
4. Pick up the check that needs to be voided for a rehired employee.
5. Navigate to View --> Assignment Process Results
6. Query up the rehired employee's assignment
7. Select the Cheque Writer
8. Click on Payment and STATUS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document