Customer Form, Contacts Issue: New Contact Added in Another Application Such as Customers On Line, Sales On Line or Customer Management Are Not Visible in Customer Form
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-Jan-2009
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
When you create a contact using an application other than Oracle Receivables, such as Customers On Line, Sales on Line or Customer Management, the contact created is not visible when you are viewing Contacts at the Account or Site Level in the Customer Form.
Steps To Reproduce:
Responsibility: Sales on Line
Navigation: Customer tab
- Query for a customer, in the organization form click on relationships function,
- Click on Add Contact button, create a new person.
- Click on the button Create to create the contact
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Query for the same customer in previous step
- Open the customer addresses form on click on Contact tab
- Note that the new contact added via Sales on Line does not appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms