JEFILGPC Report Does Not Shows Account Balance For Following Periods
(Doc ID 402825.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:JEFILGPC.RDF - Finnish Account Analysis Detail
Find out that the Finnish Account Analysis Detail Report (JEFILRPC) does not show any balance for some accounts when report is run in some period after the balance was created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger, Vision Finland Responsability;
2. Enter transaction for period 05-2006 using account 1234
3. The report was run for period 05-2006 and the detail lines are there and the balance is correct
4. Run the report for some later period for example 09-2006 for the same account.
5. Review the output file: You cannot see the balance, but "No data found". The report should show this account 1234 balance in the period 09-2006 . Even if there wasn't journals inserted in this period, the account balance isn't 0.00 .
6. You can see the balance via the application using GL responsibility -> Inquiry-> Account -> Show Balances
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document