Applications Not Allowing to Define the Asset Organization
(Doc ID 403782.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to define an Asset Organization,
- Go to WorkStructures > Organization > Description.
- Create a new Organization, add the classification 'Asset Organization', check the Enabled checkbox.
- Click on Others Button, the following error occurs.
Change responsibilities or contact your System Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Work Structures > Organization > Description.
2. Create a new Organization, add the classification 'Asset Organization', check the Enabled checkbox. Save.
3. Click on Others Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document