Applications Not Allowing to Define the Asset Organization
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to define an Asset Organization,
- Go to WorkStructures > Organization > Description.
- Create a new Organization, add the classification 'Asset Organization', check the Enabled checkbox.
- Click on Others Button, the following error occurs.
Change responsibilities or contact your System Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Work Structures > Organization > Description.
2. Create a new Organization, add the classification 'Asset Organization', check the Enabled checkbox. Save.
3. Click on Others Button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms