Confirmed Payment Batches Are Not Available In JEDERBZD And JEDERBZI Parameter LOV For Choose
(Doc ID 404109.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:JEDERBZD.RDF - German Domestic EFT Letter
REPORT:JEDERBZI.RDF - German International EFT Letter
Find that the following reports doesn't shows in their 'Payment Batch' parameter LOV,
the payment batches which customer already confirmed.
German Domestic EFT Letter (JEDERBZD)
German International EFT Letter (JEDERBZI)
Expects to be able to select my 'confirmed' payment batches from those reports 'Payment Batch' parameter's LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Payables German Responsability;
2. Enter Payment Formats for German Domestic and German International payments
3. Define Bank Account using above Payment Formats
4. Define Invoices for Supplier
5. Do the payment using above Bank Account
6. Submit 'German Domestic EFT Letter' and 'German International EFT Letter' reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document