Why Did A Closed Task Still Get Imported Into Project Accounting?
(Doc ID 404180.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Your steps were as follows:
1. Created a timecard for period Nov19 - Nov 25, 2006
2. Submitted this timecard successfully
3. Then through Projects Billing Super User, end dated the task used in the timecard w/ date 18-NOV-2006. You did not uncheck the 'Allow Charges' checkbox on the task level.
4. Then approved the timecard successfuly.
5. Ran PRC: Transaction Import w/ Transaction Source='Oracle Time and Labor'
6. The timecard was successfully imported to Project Accounting.
QUESTION: Should the timecard really get imported even if the task was already end-dated (but charges still allowed)? Is this the default functionality?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document