Does The Purchasing Document Types Form Allow To Create New Document Types For Purchase Orders And Requisitions?
(Doc ID 404436.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXSTDDT.FMB - The GUI
In the Document Types form the following document types can be defined.
- Purchase Agreement - Blanket and Contract
- Purchase Order - Planned, Standard, Requester Change Order
- Quotation - Bid, Catalog, and Standard
- Release - Blanket and Scheduled
- Request for Quotation - Bid, Catalog, and Standard
- Requisition - Internal and Purchase
This can be done by navigating to the Document Types window as followed:
- Navigate to Setup > Purchasing > Document Types
Besides defining the above mentioned document types, does this form also allow creating new document types for for instance Purchase Orders and Requisitions, and thus providing greater flexibility?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document