Cannot Use Item Category On Blanket Sales Agreements
(Doc ID 404754.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to created a Blanket Sales Agreement using Item Category on the BSA line.
Create a sales order line referencing the BSA for an Oracle Item that has that Item Category
assigned to it in both the Master Item and the Organization Item. The Sales Order Line gives
the following error:
Error: Blanket Line Number has not been supplied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organzier > Sales Order
3. Create BSA using an Item Category
4. Make sure Oracle Item you are going to use on Sales Order Line has that Item Category assigned to it.
5. Create sales order line for Oracle Item
Due to this issue, users cannot create the Blanket Sales Agreement without receiving error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document