Approval List Return to default Approval list after the change in approver list
(Doc ID 405315.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Feb-2018***
User created requisition and changed the default approver list and saved. If the requisition is queried again it shows that the default approver's list not the changed approver's list.
Expected to see the saved approval list
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User create requisition.
2. The user change the default approver's list.
3. The user press button "save".
4. From screen confirmation the user press button "new cart".
5. After few minutes the user press the requisitions tab for query.
6. Select the requisition and button complete.
7. The requisitions shows in the shopping cart.
8. The user continue to the approvers list in a get the default list not the list that he saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document