Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
shipment but the incorrect destination location for the related static shipment.
If the Order Movement action 'Move to Shipment' is performed and the Shipment ID pasted in the
Shipment field there are no errors but the correct result screen. If the shipment is edited, one
can see no Order Release assigned to the shipment. The latter is correct but there should have
been the error 'No Related Shipments for selected order movements'.
Further, the Order Movement status is now OM_PLANNING_FINAL. This is incorrect as no Order was
actually planned onto the shipment.
If the 'Move to Shipment' action is repeated, the error 'No Related
Shipments for selected order movements' is (correctly) thrown. But the Order Movement status is
now OM_PLANNING_UNSCHEDULED, which again is wrong as nothing has been assigned to it in the first
The error 'No Related Shipments for selected order movements' should be displayed and the status
of the Order Movement shouldn't change.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the Order Movement, click 'Actions' -> 'Move to Shipment' , enter the Shipment ID, press
2. Edit the shipment, you see no order releases assigned.
3. Edit the Order Movement, click on 'GC3 Status', you see the status is OM_PLANNING_FINAL
4. Repeat step 1. You see the error message 'No Related Shipments for selected order movements'
(which is correct).
5. Repeat step 3. The Order Movement status is now OM_PLANNING_UNSCHEDULED.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms