Invoice Price Variance is Not Transferred to Inventory
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVOICE PRICE VARIANCE
*** Checked on Relevance on 05/MAY/2016 ***
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Getting Invoice price variance on invoices that are not getting distributed to items that are in the inventory.
Expect no variance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility: Oracle Purchasing
2) Navigation Path: Create a purchase order for an item >
3) Create an invoice which creates Invoice price variance accounting >
4) Run the concurrent request Transfer IPV to Inventory Valuation >
5) Check if the line in ap_invoice_distributions_all is still marked as 'N' or if it is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms