Invoice Price Variance is Not Transferred to Inventory
(Doc ID 409039.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVOICE PRICE VARIANCE
*** Checked on Relevance on 05/MAY/2016 ***
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Getting Invoice price variance on invoices that are not getting distributed to items that are in the inventory.
Expect no variance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Responsibility: Oracle Purchasing
2) Navigation Path: Create a purchase order for an item >
3) Create an invoice which creates Invoice price variance accounting >
4) Run the concurrent request Transfer IPV to Inventory Valuation >
5) Check if the line in ap_invoice_distributions_all is still marked as 'N' or if it is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document