Unable to View GL Drilldown to Receipt Accounting if Receipts Performed in Multiple Operating Units Belonging to Same Set of Books
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 184.108.40.206
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:XLAIQACL.FMB - View Accounting Lines
When attempting to drilldown from GL to PO receipt and the receipt accounting , the accounting transactions are sometimes not displayed and the following error is generated:
FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved
MULTI-ORG schema with several Operating Units belonging to one SOB
Example : Three Operating Units:
- OU 'A' (Org_ID 100)
- OU 'B' (Org_ID 101)
- OU 'C' (Org_ID 102)
1. MO: Operating Unit is set up at the site level to OU 'A' but not at the GL responsibility level.
2. PO #001, whose receipt accounting is displayed from GL, has been created in OU 'A' (Org_Id 100).
3. PO #002, whose receipts that you cannot view from GL, has been created in OU other than OU 'A' (org_id 100).
could be created OU 'B' (Org_ID 101) or OU 'C' (Org_ID 102)
Steps to reproduce:
1. From General Ledger responsibility, navigate to Journal / Enter and query the journal to be reviewed with Source = Purchasing and Category = Receiving.
2. Click the Line Drilldown button.
3. Click the Show Transaction Accounting button.
The related subledger accounting is not displayed and the FRM-40350 error message appears.
The same problem exists while using the GL Drilldown via the menu Tools> Drilldown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms