PO Output for Communication Buyer Fax Field Is Not Populated From The Employee Record
(Doc ID 412558.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the PO Output for Communication , the Find Buyer_contact_fax is not being retrieved from the Office details of the Buyer's employee record. Instead it comes from the location record.
Currently the buyer_contact_phone and buyer_email is retrieved from the Office details of the buyers employee record. It is expected that buyer_contact_fax comes from the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter the application as System Administrator
2. Select "Setup"
3. Select "Organizations"
4. Select "Locations" - (Select the location to which the Buyer is mapped)
5. Select "Address Details Tab" page
6. Select the "Address Field"
7. Under the "Location Address" Form, select the "Fax Field"
8. Ensure that the particular Location is specified within the "Ship-To" field under the "Buyers" form
- a. Select "Setup"
- b. Select "Personnel"
- c. Select "Buyers" - (Select the Buyer)
- d. Select "Ship-to" field
- e. Create the PO and run the PO Output for Communication
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document