Cancel Button Grayed In Process Message Window After Click On Book Order Button
(Doc ID 412683.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.8 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the Cancel button gray in the Process Message form when booking an order that goes on Credit Check Hold on 22.214.171.124 instance?
Prior to 126.96.36.199, the users could cancel out of the form and not book the order.
Steps to reproduce:
1. CU2 Instance
2. Create a Sales Order for a customer that will go on Credit Check Hold
3. Book order
4. Observe the cancel button on the Processing messages screen is disabled
5. Click X to exit the pop-up
6. Enter 'no' to the Question 'do you want to save the changes you made?"
7. Query the order and it has BOOKED.
Before CU2, user could click the CANCEL button in the Process Messages window and the order
would remain in ENTERED status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document