On Ship Confirm, Receive the Error "Delivery details <detail id> in this delivery do not satisfy inventory controls". There Are no Inventory Controls.
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to ship confirm an order from a specific staging subinventory, the following error occurs.
Warning: Some deliveries selected for Ship confirm have errors or warnings
Warning: Delivery details <delivery detail id> in this delivery do not satisfy inventory controls
Warning: The ship confirm option selected will unassign all the lines from delivery <delivery id>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to Orders,Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter and book an order for any item
4. Navigate to Shipping > Release Sales Orders: Pick release the order
5. Navigate to Shipping > Transactions
6. Attempt to ship confirm the delivery assigned in step 4
7. Above warnings result.
8. Navigate to Items > Master Items
9. Find the item on the order you attempted to ship confirm, and go to the Inventory tab
10. Observe that there are no inventory controls for this item:
No revision control
No lot control
No locator control
No serial number control
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms