Budget Allocation or Offer Approval Error: "Invalid Workflow Role for Approver"
(Doc ID 414053.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget allocation or Offer Approval workflow Error.
Invalid Workflow Role for Approver
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offers
- Query offer
- Click Request Approval
- Click Confirm
- Assign workflow user responsibility to the user who is creating and allocating
- Create root budget and approve
- Generate the allocation
- Publish the allocation
- Receive error
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.validate_market_segments: check required items
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.validate_market_segments: check cross Entity
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.validate_market_segments: check record
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.validate_market_segments: end
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.create_market_segments: insert
- AMS_Act_Market_Segments_PVT.create_market_segments: end
- Invalid Workflow Role for Approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document