Cancel Requisition Gives Error None Of The Lines On The Requisition Is Eligible For Cancel
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the user gets below errors when they try to Cancel a Req from iProcurement :
"None of the lines on the requisition is eligible for Cancellation"
- Log into iProcurement -> iProcurement Home Page
- Navigate to : Requisition Tab -> Search
- Click the Clear button and then Change "Requisition Created" to "Any Time"
and Enter the requisition number which user wants to cancel for "Requisition Number"
- Click on Go , to find the requisition .
- Once you get the results , Select the requisition and then click on button : "Cancel Requisition"
- Get error message :
None of the lines on this requisition are eligible for cancellation.
Note : In the above case the Requisition is already placed on the PO .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms