Item Long Description Information Is Not Displayed In Advanced Product Catalog (APC) For Items Created In Inventory Module
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The long description on the item overview is missing.
Find items created in Inventory Responsibility (Master Items) do not show the long description when querying them in Advanced Product Catalog (APC) / Product Information Management (PIM).
The "Detailed Description" frame does not appear so the Long Description field is not shown.
What is working
1. The long description displays in the Inventory Item Master/Organization form.
2. The long description displays in APC/PIM in update mode of the item.
3. The long description displays in APC/PIM in the item search results.
Expect the same information is shown whatever it's the item creation source
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Search an item created on Master Items form > Click on the item number
3. The frame "Detailed Description" does not appear.
The "Long Description" field does not appear either since it is contained on the frame.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms