Display Only Active Vendor Sites On Vendor Site Selection Screen
(Doc ID 415284.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a claim and selecting the Vendor Site, the List of Values (LOV) for available vendor sites includes ALL vendor sites for the selected vendor, whether they are Active or not.
User can select an inactive site and claim will "reject" and not complete properly (e.g. not invoice).
On the results screen (of the LOV) for the Vendor Site field on the Claim Settlement screen either:
1) Only list Active vendor sites for the selected vendor
2) Include an Active/Inactive column to indicate whether the site is Active or Inactive.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enters claim
- On Settlement screen, selects Vendor
- In Vendor Site field, click LOV to select appropriate Vendor Site
- Selects site, unaware that site is no longer active
- Submits claim
- Claim approved
- Claim goes to Payables (AP) for payment
- Claim rejects due to inactive Vendor Site
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document